This is where we'll announce the most recent additions to our web site. If you've visited us before and want to know what's changed, take a look here first.
- Bank of America and Merrill Lynch in Red Bank donated $1,000.
- 50-50 Raffle winners announced
- The FirstEnergy Foundation donated $1,000.
- The Foundation presented a check for $24,281.50 to the BOE towards STEAM playgrounds.
- The 2017 Casino Night raised almost $15,000. See pictures.
- 50-50 Raffle winners announced.
- The 2016 Casino Night exceeded all expectations! Over $15,000 was raised towards building the STEAM Lab. See pictures and videos.
- RiverCenter presented a check for $15,000 to the Foundation.
- The 2015 Casino Night was a huge success, with over $7,500 raised to help our students! See pictures and videos.
- Raffle winners announced.
- The Foundation is sponsoring the 2015 Science Day with a $2,000 grant.
- The Foundation is helping raise funds for the school Strings Program. Donate here!
- We awarded a $2,000 Kopka mini-grant for the 2014 Science Day at RBPS. View pictures.
- We awarded a $5,000 Kopka mini-grant to the RBMS Video Editing Club. They thanked us the best way they could.
- We participated in the 2012 Red Bank Earth Day celebration.
- The Art Gala II on June 10, 2011 was fun and successful! Visit The Patch article for more details.
- Foundation Day took place November 12, 2010.
- The Art Gala fundraiser on May 21, 2010 was a huge success! See pictures here and here.
- We participated in the Primary School's Earth Day Expo 2010.
- Notecards with scenes from the grounds of the Red Bank Primary School are available for sale.
The Foundation presented the Red Bank Board of Education with its second Rosemarie Kopka Memorial Mini-Grant for $2,000 for a Science Day.
“It does ‘take a village’ to realize some dreams” quipped fine art dealer and Red Bank Borough Education Foundation vice-president Susan Berke when she accepted nine framed art photographs from photography students of Red Bank Regional High School to offer as auction items at the upcoming Swimming River Discoveries Art Gala II to be held Friday evening, June 10th at The Atrium at Navesink Harbor on Riverside Ave in Red Bank.
The Red Bank Borough Education Foundation (RBBEF) will observe Foundation Day with an afternoon of activities at the Red Bank Primary School beginning at 2 pm on Friday, November 12.
The Stafford and Florence Thompson Family, formerly of Red Bank and now of Bedford, New Hampshire, has recently made a gift of over 30 pieces of Shona Sculpture to the Red Bank Borough Education Foundation (RBBEF).
Swimming River Discoveries, a project of the Red Bank Borough Education Foundation (RBBEF) honored Red Bank Middle School 6th grader, Maitte Avila, at a recent school-wide assembly for creating the drawing selected for the project’s logo.
At its Tuesday, September 1st meeting, the Red Bank Borough Education Foundation will host Eleanor Horne, Vice-President of the ETS Social Investment Fund. In her presentation, Ten Success Factors for Education Foundations, Ms. Horne will discuss the essentials for a successful education foundation. Many of these factors lead to greater success in raising money or other resources for public schools
Red Bank Borough Schools Superintendent, Laura C. Morana, E.D.D, in a letter to Red Bank Board of Education President, Peter Noble, has requested that half of her contracted 4% salary increase for 2009-2010 be donated to the Red Bank Borough Education Foundation. Dr. Morana’s donation is given “in support of its [the Foundation’s] commitment to the students of our school system.”
During the past six months, community members have worked diligently with Red Bank Board of Education Superintendent Laura Morana and several borough School Board members to reestablish a foundation that will benefit the children of the Red Bank Borough school system.
Photographers, nature lovers and those looking for a way to enjoy the great outdoors are invited to participate in the Red Bank Borough Education Foundation’s (RBBEF) First Annual Photo Contest.
Science Day grant presented to Dr. Rummage
- RED BANK BOROUGH EDUCATION FOUNDATION CONTINUES TO THRIVE - tapinto.net, 5/14/2019
- RiverCenter presented a check for $15,000 to the Foundation - RedBankGreen.com, 6/24/2016
- Red Bank comes out to support strings program, The Hub, 8/14/14
- Former Red Bank Music Students Seek Donations, Asbury Park Press, 7/31/14
- Red Bank Borough Education Foundation Awards $5K Grant - RedBankGreen.com, 2/19/14, and The Patch, 2/20/14
- ‘Summer of STEM’ for Red Bank Enrichment Program, The Hub, 8/2/12 (the greenhouse was funded by RBBEF)
- Outdoor Discoveries Await Primary School Students, The Hub, 5/24/12
- Foundation Envisions Link to RBPS Pond, RedBankGreen.com, 5/2/12
- Art Gala, The Hub, 6/3/10
- Art Work to be Given Away at Red Bank Fundraiser, Asbury Park Press, 5/18/10
- Primary School Site Offers Access to the Natural World, The Hub, 8/6/09
- RB Education Foundation Picnic Celebrates Swimming River Discoveries, The Two River Times, 7/10/09
- Photo Contest Winners Announced, RedBankGreen.com, 7/8/09
- Red Bank Foundation Wants to Make Primary School an Outdoor Learning Center, Asbury Park Press, 7/7/09
- RB Schools Superintendent Donates Portion Of Salary Increase To Education Foundation, The Two River Times, 7/3/09
- Morana Seeds Preservation Effort, RedBankGreen.com, 6/19/09
- Dormant Dream Revived: Contest to fund school's nature center, Asbury Park Press, 4/13/09
- Tapping Nature as a Classroom, The Hub, 10/16/08
- Red Bank Primary School Works to Develop Grounds, Asbury Park Press, 10/2/08
Other Noteworthy Articles
Learning About Nature by Sen. Jack Reed, The New York Times, 8/11/09