This is where we'll announce the
most recent additions to our web site. If you've visited us before and
want to know what's changed, take a look here first.
- 50-50 raffle tickets are available!
- The 2016 Casino Night exceeded all expectations! Over $15,000 was raised towards building the STEAM Lab. See pictures and videos.
- RiverCenter presented a check for $15,000 to the Foundation.
- The 2015 Casino Night was a huge success, with over $7,500 raised to help our students! See pictures and videos.
- Raffle winners announced.
- The Foundation is sponsoring the 2015 Science Day with a $2,000 grant.
- Help the Foundation when you shop on Amazon - at no extra cost to you! Amazon will donate 0.5% to us.
The Foundation presented the Red Bank Board of Education with its second Rosemarie Kopka Memorial Mini-Grant for $2,000 for a Science Day.
May 24, 2011 - RBRHS Students Support RBPS Students
“It does ‘take a village’ to
realize some dreams” quipped fine art dealer and Red Bank Borough
Education Foundation vice-president Susan Berke when she accepted nine
framed art photographs from photography students of Red Bank Regional
High School to offer as auction items at the upcoming Swimming River
Discoveries Art Gala II to be held Friday evening, June 10th at The
Atrium at Navesink Harbor on Riverside Ave in Red Bank.
The Red Bank Borough Education
Foundation (RBBEF) will observe Foundation Day with an afternoon of
activities at the Red Bank Primary School beginning at 2 pm on Friday,
The Stafford and Florence
Thompson Family, formerly of Red Bank and now of Bedford, New Hampshire,
has recently made a gift of over 30 pieces of Shona Sculpture to the
Red Bank Borough Education Foundation (RBBEF).
Swimming River Discoveries,
a project of the Red Bank Borough Education Foundation (RBBEF) honored
Red Bank Middle School 6th grader, Maitte Avila, at a recent school-wide
assembly for creating the drawing selected for the project’s logo.
At its Tuesday, September 1st
meeting, the Red Bank Borough Education Foundation will host Eleanor
Horne, Vice-President of the ETS Social Investment Fund. In her
presentation, Ten Success Factors for Education Foundations, Ms. Horne
will discuss the essentials for a successful education foundation. Many
of these factors lead to greater success in raising money or other
resources for public schools
- June 18, 2009 - RBBEF announces Swimming River Discoveries
Red Bank Borough Schools
Superintendent, Laura C. Morana, E.D.D, in a letter to Red Bank Board of
Education President, Peter Noble, has requested that half of her
contracted 4% salary increase for 2009-2010 be donated to the Red Bank
Borough Education Foundation. Dr. Morana’s donation is given “in
support of its [the Foundation’s] commitment to the students of our
During the past six months,
community members have worked diligently with Red Bank Board of
Education Superintendent Laura Morana and several borough School Board
members to reestablish a foundation that will benefit the children of
the Red Bank Borough school system.
- September 30, 2008 - Photo Contest
Photographers, nature lovers
and those looking for a way to enjoy the great outdoors are invited to
participate in the Red Bank Borough Education Foundation’s (RBBEF) First
Annual Photo Contest.
- Red Bank Borough Education Foundation Awards $5K Grant - RedBankGreen.com, 2/19/14, and The Patch, 2/20/14
Red Bank Foundation Wants to Make Primary School an Outdoor Learning Center, Asbury Park Press, 7/7/09
Dormant Dream Revived: Contest to fund school's nature center, Asbury Park Press, 4/13/09
- Red Bank Primary School Works to Develop Grounds, Asbury Park Press, 10/2/08
Other Noteworthy Articles
Learning About Nature by Sen. Jack Reed, The New York Times, 8/11/09